The S’well insulating bottle is a perfect complement to our Camocup® which has no lid due to its exceptional form and, therefore, cannot be closed. The S’well bottle is, of course, a practical and stylish companion for mum, dad, and siblings.
Special features of the S’well insulating bottle:
- Hygienic stainless steel without a plastic coating prevents any change in taste.
- The opening is large enough for ice cubes, but also small enough to drink right from the bottle.
- ThermaS’well Technology™ keeps beverages cold for 24 hours and hot for 12 hours.
- All safety standards of the American Food and Drug Authority are fulfilled.
- It is very well insulated so that the bottle will not “sweat”.
- Available in trendy colours.
- Fits in all commercial glass holders (in the car, on the bicycle, at the pram...).
- S’well donates a portion of the profit to WaterAid, which supports water projects in the third world!
- Do not put the S’well insulating bottle into the microwave.
- Don’t fill with carbonated beverages.
- Don’t put the S’well insulating bottle into the deep-freezer.
- There is a risk of burns with hot beverages.
- Please clean the S’well insulating bottle thoroughly prior to first use.
Since the surface is coated and/or brushed, please ensure that it does not come into contact with sharp or pointed objects. Thus, you can avoid scratches.
Not suitable for dishwashers.
Clean the S’well insulating bottle with soapy water and allow it to dry without a lid in the open air.