Various studies have shown that the use of baby sleeping bags reduces the risk of cot death considerably within the first few months. Many maternity wards in hospitals have also switched over to the practical baby sleeping bags. Besides this very positive effect, our sleeping bags are also incredibly useful.
Special features of the HOPPEDIZ® sleeping bag:
- The turn-up cuffs on the sleeves warm the hands.
- The seams are hidden between the fabric lengths and do no protrude. Thus, the sensitive skin of your baby is protected.
- The zip is covered by a soft fold, reaches from the throat down to the end of the feet and, therefore, makes changing nappies much easier.
- The useful belt opening (for an easy fastening in the child safety seat) is covered by a protective flap which prevents that your baby can free its feet.
- The lining and outer fabric are cosily soft.
Outer fabric: 100% cotton, single jersey, tested for harmful substances
Inside: 100% cotton, roughened
Ankle band: approx. 95% cotton; approx. 5% elastane
Zipper fastener: nickel-free
washable up to 60°C
44-50, 56-62, 68-86, 86-98, 98-104
We would be grateful for your feedback and assessment of our products.
You have no items to compare.
Do you have any questions?
Here are the answers!
MON-FRI: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sales partner worldwide
Here you will find our sales partners all over the world.