The rain cover is perfect when you have already disposed of our basic cover or if you are looking for rain and wind protection for you and your baby.
Note, however, that the rain cover will NEVER replace a carrying aid or a baby sling. Use the cover only in combination with a carrying aid or a baby sling!
The HOPPEDIZ® rain cover is a practical companion – especially in case of wind and rainy weather.
Special features of the HOPPEDIZ® rain cover:
- The rain cover is made of nylon. You can use it separately or together with the fleece cover “Basic”.
- The cover is equipped with reflectors. They are located in the middle of the cover, on the collar and on the shoulder straps.
- The collar of the cover has a practical drawstring that can be adjusted individually according to the size of the child.
- Practical, adjustable hood for your baby that can be stowed into the collar by rolling it up.
- The cover has an integrated and infinitely adjustable cord around for optimum adjustment.<0}
- The rain cover is easy and quick to apply.
- It is easily stowed in the integrated bag with buckle belt
nylon, wind and water proof
washable up to 40°C
Select a fine wash cycle to wash the rain cover. Do not use any softeners because they will destroy the impregnation. Do not spin-dry the rain cover. Slight dirtiness can be removed with a damp cloth.
We would be grateful for your feedback and assessment of our products.
You have no items to compare.
Do you have any questions?
Here are the answers!
MON-FRI: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sales partner worldwide
Here you will find our sales partners all over the world.