The cosy lambskins are shorn to approx. 30 mm and have a gold-yellow colour obtained from tanning. The original pigmentation of the lambskin remains untouched, which means natural stains will not be disguised. The skins are not aggressively pre-treated or dyed, and they are low in pollutants.
The care of the medical lambskins is easy, and they are self-cleaning in fresh air.
Special features of the lambskins (KAISER):
- The skins are not aggressively pre-treated or dyed, and they are low in pollutants.
- The care of the lambskin is easy, and it is self-cleaning in fresh air.
- It is temperature compensating in every season.
- It increases your baby’s feeling of well-being
- It accompanies your baby in the pram, in the playpen, in the jogger, as a diaper changing mat…
100 % real lambskin
washable up to 30°C (with special washing agent, available here)
length of approx. 80 cm–90 cm
We would be grateful for your feedback and assessment of our products.
You have no items to compare.
Do you have any questions?
Here are the answers!
MON-FRI: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sales partner worldwide
Here you will find our sales partners all over the world.