We offer our woven baby slings in COC quality (Bio) and selected colours.
The weaving technique of the Jacquard slings is quite similar to that of our woven slings (broken twill). The excellent characteristics such as consistent stretchability in both diagonal directions and a good grip are supplemented by wonderful motifs that can be interwoven with Jacquard slings. They are in fact a double eye-catcher since you can wear these slings from both sides.
You can use our HOPPEDIZ® baby slings in COC quality with many carrying variants. The detailed and illustrated tying instructions supplied with each sling have been established together with the occupational therapist and carrying consultant Bettina Attenberger, and they are based on the knowledge of the Trageschule Dresden®. The compact instructions show step by step how to tie our baby sling. You may order our tying instructions even separately.
Special features of the HOPPEDIZ® baby sling:
- Two labels mark the centre of the sling. This makes it much easier for you to find the centre when tying.
- Both edges have been woven in contrasting colours so that you can find the edges easier when tightening up.
- The baby sling is cut diagonally/parallel at the ends so that the ends of the sling are easier to knot, making sure that they are not too thick or bulky.
- A pouch is located at the end of the sling offering space for keys, purses or even tissues. It is 20 x 25 cm, and it is easily closed with 2 practical hook-and-loop fasteners.
- The natural yarns are dyed before machine weaving (yarn dyeing). Therefore, our colourful but unpretentious designs are truly colour-fast. Thanks to this, our baby slings still look new even after countless washes – naturally using washing powder without fluorescent whitening agents.
Which baby sling length do you require?
We offer our baby slings in different lengths in order to optimally correspond to your needs. The length of the baby sling depends on the height and weight of the person carrying it. It is important to make sure that the sling best fits the person who will use it the most often!
If, for example, a woman is shorter than 1.75 m or weighs less than 75 kg, but her partner is much taller or heavier, it is not absolutely necessary to buy a maxi sling (5.40m). It is only worthwhile purchasing a maxi sling if the larger partner will be carrying it a lot. Otherwise, we recommend the long sling (approx. 4.60 m). With this, a large man (e.g. 1.95 m/95 kg) can still tie the simple cross-carry or the simple rucksack-carry. We have a medium sized sling (approx. 3.70 m) for very small people of normal weight or also for very dainty parents up to a size of approx. 1.70 m. Our short baby sling (approx. 2.50 m) is excellently suitable for hip carrying, and it is easy and quick to tie up.
In case of questions regarding the right size of the woven baby sling for you we would be glad to receive your e-mail (email@example.com) or a call (+49 (0)2202 98 35 0). We are happy to advise you!
100% cotton COC (bio), tested for harmful substances
washable up to 60°C
available in different lengths
Quality arianna (on 10/21/13)the best sling for my babies! Price Durability
We would be grateful for your feedback and assessment of our products.
You have no items to compare.
Do you have any questions?
Here are the answers!
MON-FRI: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sales partner worldwide
Here you will find our sales partners all over the world.
You might be interested in the following products?
An ideal complement to a baby sling or our other carrying a...€9.95
You can place the practical cuddle cloth simply and comfort...€5.95
The carrier and storage bags are handy accompaniments to ou...
Regular Price: €10.95from: €6.95