The HOP-TYE® Conversion is a carrying aid from birth up to approx. 2.5 years.
You can use the HOP-TYE® Conversion for front and rucksack carrying. The detailed and illustrated carrying instructions being supplied with each HOP-TYE® show step by step how to tie our HOP-TYE®. You may order even our carrying instructions separately.
Special features of the HOP-TYE “Conversion”:
- A hood that you can use as a headrest when rolled or gathered.
- Side parts that can be gathered provide an even better pouch forming of the back panel.
- We shortened the length of the cushioned hip strap by about 10 cm for a more comfortable binding.
- The innovative tunnel variant prevents the tieback from slipping through the stopper when pulling, and vanishing in the tunnel.
- You can place the knot easily on the “bib”.
- Now there is also a loop on the inside of the strap for the hood if you want to “twist” the straps.
- Thanks to the diagonal drawstrings you can shorten the back panel so that your baby comes into the optimal spreadsquat position.
100% cotton, tested for harmful substances (carrier fabric of the HOPPEDIZ® baby slings)
Design Florenz: 70% cotton, 30% linen, tested for harmful substances
Design New York: 100% cotton COC (bio), tested for harmful substances
washable up to 40°C
Price Trees Blom (on 5/2/16)As a babywearing consultant in The Netherlands I got the opportunity to test this baby carriers. I am more than pleased with the result!
I have 'used' my 17-month-old daughter to wear on the front as well on the back. On both ways it was very nice and comfortable, althought she is already quit big.
The only thing I would change are the immense amount of wrap I could use for tying the wrap: I am tall and skinny and there was way to much fabric for me. If it was my own carrier, I would cut them off.
We would be grateful for your feedback and assessment of our products.
You have no items to compare.
Do you have any questions?
Here are the answers!
MON-FRI: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sales partner worldwide
Here you will find our sales partners all over the world.