We offer our elastic slings (COC) in many colours and two different lengths.
We recommend the elastic slings only for the front carrying variant “tummy to tummy”. The detailed and illustrated tying instructions being supplied with each sling show step by step how to tie our elastic sling. You may even order our tying instructions separately.
Special features of the elastic sling:
- You can use it from the first day of life of your baby.
- The soft grip and comfortable elasticity allow it to be tied very simply and without complications, making it the most suitable for beginners.
- They feel just like a second skin and will hardly be felt. This is particularly comfortable in case of shoulder and back pain.
- In addition to the elasticity and the softness resulting from this, it offers the necessary limitation of movement and support for your baby without being constrictive.
- The narrower cloth (approx. 50 cm) and the properties of the cloth have the advantage that there is not as much material surrounding your newborn or premature baby.
- Two labels mark the centre of the sling. This makes it much easier for you to find the centre when tying.
- The ergonomic spread-squat position can easily be tied even with the youngest ones.
- The carrying variations that we recommend can easily be pre-tied without your baby.
- We recommend using carrying types in which at least three cloth lengths support your baby due to the elasticity of the material.
- The premature baby sling is very soft and comfortable to wear, gives you a high degree of carrying comfort and adequate support, thanks to the specially selected interlock. The transversely elastic weaving adjusts perfectly, and only yields minimally lengthwise. The elastic baby sling, therefore, supports your baby perfectly.
We recommend using the elastic sling up to a weight of approx. 9 kg. Beyond this weight, we recommend the diagonally elastic-woven baby sling by HOPPEDIZ® or other carrying aids. These are more stable during longer carrying periods and enable more carrying variations.
Please consult your child's doctor and/or care personnel before you carry a premature baby in a baby sling. Only carry premature babies who have regular breathing and a stable pulse.
100% cotton (COC), tested for harmful substances
washable up to 60°C
4.60 x 0.50 m and 5.40 m x 0.50 m
Price sofia (on 8/4/16)It was a gift for my first child and I am using it again with my second baby. I just love it! And my baby to. Very comfortable and after a couple of times is very simple to use! I do recommend it! Durability Quality
We would be grateful for your feedback and assessment of our products.
You have no items to compare.
Do you have any questions?
Here are the answers!
MON-FRI: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sales partner worldwide
Here you will find our sales partners all over the world.