The extraordinary form of the CamoCup® corresponds to two hands put together as if trying to scoop water from a well. The thereby produced groove provides for a specific and well metered flow of the beverage.
Breastfeeding consultants, midwives, nutritionists, dentists, and speech therapists recommend the use of CamoCup® in order to ease the transition from breastfeeding to an open cup.
Special features of the CamoCup®:
- Beak shape with drinking groove for an accurate flow
- Nipples within the lip area stimulate the swallowing reflex
- Wide grip grooves provide a secure hold
- The missing cup handle relaxes the facial muscles when gripping the cup with both hands
- The broad base provides a firm stand
- Food safe, unbreakable, suitable for dish washers, and sterilisable
Plastics, free of PVC, phthalates, and bisphenol A, tested for harmful substances
approx. 10 cm high, filling quantity 20–120 ml, scalable in steps of 20 ml
We would be grateful for your feedback and assessment of our products.
You have no items to compare.
Do you have any questions?
Here are the answers!
MON-FRI: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sales partner worldwide
Here you will find our sales partners all over the world.