Organic quality for you and your baby from HOPPEDIZ®: We do without chemical pesticides when growing cotton, and our cotton is picked by hand. The well known SKAL institute from Switzerland issues a certificate for the COC cotton for our BONDOLINO®.
The detailed and illustrated carrying instructions being supplied with each BONDOLINO® show step by step how to tie our BONDOLINO®. You may even order our carrying instructions separately. Furthermore, a guiding plastic clip for the shoulder straps is also provided.
Special features of the BONDOLINO® in COC quality:
- The BONDOLINO® is the first baby carrier manufactured from the diagonally elastic-woven material of a baby sling. It has the unique property of adjusting optimally to the baby and the body of the carrier – just like a baby sling. With a BONDOLINO® you carry your baby very close to your body, like in a classic baby sling.
- In addition, the BONDOLINO® has a very wide base between the legs. This wide base supports the correct spread-squat position of the baby's legs inside the BONDOLINO®, promoting the healthy development of the hips. It prevents the baby's legs from dangling uncomfortably when carried on your stomach or back. The base width enlargement to be attached with buttons secures the correct spread-squat position even with larger children.
- You do not need any special insert for newborn babies when using the BONDOLINO®. It adapts to the baby’s size.
- The BONDOLINO® is extremely simple to use in many different everyday and life situations, and is quick to tie which makes it popular with fathers!
- Thanks to its wide, padded straps, the BONDOLINO® also adjusts well to the carrier's shoulder and neck region. It also offers extreme comfort during carrying, without pressing or digging into the skin, making it kind to your back – even when carrying heavier babies for a long time!
- The BONDOLINO® does not have any hard buckles, press buttons or snap fasteners. Carrying it is as comfortable and flexible as carrying a baby sling. However, it is much easier to use.
- Thanks to its simple application and optimum design, the BONDOLINO® is also ideal for parents who feel that baby slings are too complicated and/or too alternative. Useful details such as a little pocket on the shoulder strap. We explicitly indicate that this pocket is not suitable for mobile phones.
- You will receive a colour fitting storage box at no cost with your BONDOLINO®.
BONDOLINO® - simply brilliant, brilliantly simple!
Please always pay attention to ensure that the hook-and-loop fastener of the waist belt and the hood are placed exactly one upon the other before washing. Don’t use a fabric softener. In no case should the BONDOLINO be spun at spin speeds of 1,000 revs or more; do not tumble dry. If you do not follow these guidelines the durability of the hook-and-loop fastener will not be guaranteed. Before you put your baby in the BONDOLINO® always assure that both parts of the hook-and-loop fastener are placed exactly one upon the other, firmly pressed, and remain in place when strained.
Outer fabric: 100% cotton (COC quality), diagonally elastic-woven, tested for harmful substances
Padding of the leg cutouts: 100% polyester
Padding Straps: polyurethane
Hook-and-loop fasteners: 100% polyamide
washable up to 40°C
We would be grateful for your feedback and assessment of our products.
You have no items to compare.
Do you have any questions?
Here are the answers!
MON-FRI: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sales partner worldwide
Here you will find our sales partners all over the world.
You might be interested in the following products?
With a waist circumference of more than 110 cm we recommend...€9.99
An ideal complement to a baby sling or our other carrying a...€9.99
Our range also includes a doll BONDOLINO® for all littl...from: €18.95