Kangarooing with our Bonding-Top can support your efforts as follows:
- Develop parent-child bonding and thus enhance the social development of your child.
- Improve your own competence as a parent
- Successful breastfeeding
- Avoid blaming yourself
- Increase your self-confidence
- May shorten your clinical stay
The top is used as follows:
- Choose the right size
- Slip in
- Pull the Bonding-Top/C-section top to your waistline
- Place your baby onto your chest
- Pull the top to the neck of your baby
The seams of the Bonding-Top/C-section top should always show to the outside so that they cannot cause any bruises on your baby's skin. The top does not replace any carrying aid; it is only suitable for kangarooing, i.e. in a semi-reclined or semi-seated position!
Material: approx. 92% COC cotton*, approx. 8% elastane
Care: washable up to 60°C
Dimension: available in different sizes
* COC (controlled biological cultivation) cotton:
There is no chemical pest control during cotton production and the cotton is harvested by hand. The COC cotton for our baby slings is certified by the well-known Swiss institute Skal.
We would be grateful for your feedback and assessment of our products.
You have no items to compare.
Do you have any questions?
Here are the answers!
MON-FRI: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sales partner worldwide
Here you will find our sales partners all over the world.