Wrong carrying methods
Reasons against those methods:
- The supporting cloth between the legs cannot be pulled wide enough, so the spread-squat position is not possible.
- The back is not supported properly because it is being pressed against the stomach/chest of the carrier. (Danger of hollow position!)
- The baby’s head is not supported correctly either.
- The baby can "look" forward, but the many impressions caused by this can cause overstimulation.
- The baby is sitting on the lowest point of the upper body, so boys are then subject to pressure against the testicles.